By Chris Smith
Pub Date: 01/2014
Format: Rin 184 pages
The Handbook for primary teachers introduces the concept of the Storytelling School and how it works. This dynamic approach to developing literacy helps children improve their writing, listening, empathy, speaking, reading, comprehension, performance, memory, imagination and confidence. It shows teachers the stages for learning how to tell stories, how to use stories in their teaching and how to teach children to tell their own stories with easy to use methods. In a storytelling school, all children learn how to be storytellers as a way to improve literacy and learning subjects across the curriculum.
- Foreword by Pie Corbett, a leading literacy expert and educator
-Updated second edition, with new chapters on non-fiction teaching and cross curricular integration
- Revolutionary way of improving literacy, writing skills and improving school standards
- The handbook has been piloted, tried and tested successfully with teachers
- Step by step storytelling guide for teachers and students
- The authors are both leading storytellers and educators who have worked in schools for many years
- Packed with practical activities, tips, examples, theory, charts, diagrams and photocopiable pages
The Storytelling SchoolHandbook for Teachers
StoryWays Literacy Ltd Books Returns Policy 15-10-2019
Returns for Online Orders:
We are happy to accept returns for exchange within 30 days of purchase with proof of purchase and provided they are in saleable condition.
Please note returns can only be exchanged for instore goods. Cash refunds will only be given on defective goods.
To Return Goods
Contact us before returning anything by post, This can be done via email to email@example.com